PRIMARY PURPOSE OF OUR FAMILY LIFE DIRECTOR
PLCC’s Family Life Director is responsible for leading and setting vision for all family ministries (ages birth through eighteen years). This includes refining ministry environments and curriculum, developing and nurturing leaders, effectively communicating strategy and vision, and developing and perfecting operating systems and teams within Family Life environments.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Create a culture of leader reproduction, among volunteers, through displaying and encouraging positive morale and openness to change, ensuring ownership of the PLCC mission and vision, and inspiring willingness to invest and invite. This includes overseeing the entire Family Life volunteer effort, including recruiting, training, equipping, and care, to ensure an effective and healthy pipeline of volunteers.
- Implement strategies to evaluate and upgrade age-appropriate ministry environments to ensure that they are efficient, effective, and deliver the desired outcomes.
- Champion special projects affecting Family Life at PLCC through prayer, organization, vision casting, leadership, follow-through, and follow-up.
Excel at Family Life community engagement and outreach.
- Child & Youth Safety
- Child & Youth Education
- Leading of Volunteers
Experience, Skills & Abilities
- Leadership, Public Speaking, Team Building & Volunteer Recruitment
- Ability to work in alignment with others on a team
Understanding of the vision and mission of PLCC’s Family Life ministries, their environments, and their objectives
PERSONAL & SPIRITUAL REQUIREMENTS
- Professes Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Commitment to personal spiritual growth and a healthy lifestyle
- Models standards and expectations of leaders within PLCC, including:
- Partnership between members and other ministries
- Participate in authentic community (meaningful accountability)
- Regular weekly attendance
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma with comparable experience in a thriving family life ministry environment required
- Experience: At least two years related experience in leading in a growing church/organization required; experience in family ministry leadership preferred
- Must be 21 or older, possess a valid driver’s license, and pass a background check
- PLCC expects some pastoral functions to be performed in this position. Pastoral functions expected in this position include:
- Having management responsibility at Park Lane Community Church
- Being considered as a religious leader by Park Lane Community Church
- The Family Life Director will begin as a part-time position of 18-20 hours per week
- There will be opportunity for an increased salary based on scheduled reviews and ministry growth
- Expected salary will range from 18K-25K annually based on experience and the final interview
APPLICATION COMING SOON